Service Protocols Revision 45 (April 25th, 2013)
30 Day Work Contracts are hourly discount plans that require a minimum weekly average of work hours to be used (see the work contracts page in the services section for rates). They are billed for once every week, and are renewable every 30 days as long as contract history is good. Contracts can be switched to a different minimum weekly average at renewal time. New customers are required to pay one week's minimum hours in advance for their first week of receiving services.
Small and Medium Jobs are defined as any overall small or medium work requests, as long as the overall work requests aren't considered above a medium job. These requests are prioritized by urgency, the chronological order in which they are received, and their size relative to other current requests. Small and medium jobs are eligible for Advertising Specials, and have a $7 minimum (waived if prepaid hours are used).
Projects are defined as any overall large work requests. Projects have a very affordable small one-time setup fee (web developing packages and work contracts have setup fees waived to $0), and are scheduled according to availability. Estimated project availability will always be posted on the proposal requests page (in the "Contact" section of the web site), so visitors can see when DragonFrugal.com expects to be available for work on new project-sized jobs. Availability estimates are not guaranteed, and project-sized jobs are NOT eligible for Advertising Specials.
Project setup fees are a one-time very small fee, only applied once per new project-sized job (web developing packages and work contracts have setup fees waived to $0), and the setup fee IS included in the estimated costs. Project setup fees are NOT applied to small and medium jobs costs.
Cost estimates are used to determine likely costs for work requests, and any applicable required prepayments for new customers. All cost estimates do include any applicable project setup fee. DragonFrugal.com can gauge the caliber of the work to match a budget you specify (prioritizing important needs first), alert you when your budget maximum is being neared, and always posts current hourly work logs at your online account so you will know exactly how much the next invoice will be. Only non-guaranteed cost estimates are available on any hourly rate work, so it is important to let your budget be clearly known (especially if it's a tight budget) and also keep track of unpaid work hours at your online account and ask DragonFrugal.com to alert you if the project is in danger of going over any specified budget.
Time estimates as to the approximate calendar date a new work request can be finished by are given, but due to the nature of this type of work only non-guaranteed time estimates are available.
Discounts are available on hourly rate labor costs and certain other services or packages, but discounts ARE NOT available on ANY fixed rate labor costs. Fixed rate labor costs are ALWAYS billed separately from discountable services or products.
Customer service is available Monday through Friday from 9:00am until 5:00pm U.S.A. Eastern Time, unless it is an emergency. In cases of emergency those contacts will be reviewed and resolved as soon as possible. Customer service and project consultation is free if the communication is not related to any hourly rate web editing in progress, and is not considered to be excessive. Any applicable customer service and project consultation charges are billed at standard hourly work rates or hourly rate discounts for work contracts, web developing packages, and advertising specials.
An online customer account may be required for DragonFrugal.com to organize and track work logs and invoices on any web development jobs you have, even if you never decide to login and use the account yourself. You always will have the option to pay for web development services without logging into your account at DragonFrugal.com, if you decide you prefer one of the alternate methods of payment that are available in the billing section of the website. Payment for digital product(s) may require you to have an online customer account created, where you must login to access the digital product(s) you are purchasing.
Prepayments and pre-paid credit, including all web developing packages, expire after 24 months regardless as to how much has been left unused, and from that time onward cannot be used to pay for any further products or services.
Refunds or partial refunds are honored for:
1. Credit from unused non-discounted prepayments or pre-paid credit for up to 6 months from *date of cash purchase of the credit.
2. Credit from unused discounted prepayments for up to 6 months from *date of cash purchase of the credit used to buy the discount package (unused credit hours fully expire as non-usable after 24 months). This type of refund will nullify your hourly discount rate and your $0 setup fee status for any work already done using these discounted prepayments, and your already-used hours and any credited setup fees will be deducted from any applicable web developing package at the current standard rates.
3. Significant amounts of dysfunctional editing work (beyond normal programming bugs), within 90 days after completion of the job (or you may have it fixed for free within those 90 days), if the customer did not insist upon DragonFrugal.com doing specifically related editing work in a manner that DragonFrugal.com advised against. Programming bugs deemed small to medium-sized are a very common occurrence in any program, and are not eligible for refunds or free fixes as these programming bug(s) are not considered significantly dysfunctional. The job must also be considered fully completed within reason, to be eligible for any refund or free fix within the first 90 days of completion.
1. Unless granted permission by the customer, all customer contact information is never shared with any third parties.
2. Unless granted permission by the customer, all private or personal web application names and web site addresses of customers are never shared with any third parties.
3. Unless granted permission by the privately outsourcing customer, they and their client's non-private and commercial web application names and web site addresses are never shared with the general public, and contact with their clients is never initiated.
4. If requested by the customer, all or any specified non-private and commercial web application names and web site addresses related to them or their clients which are not covered under DragonFrugal.com's other privacy protocols are never shared with any third parties.
DragonFrugal.com reserves the right to:
1. Require prepayment before work is started even for return customers, if they have a history of late payment for services or products.
2. Any other actions deemed necessary, as allowed by the laws of the United States of America.
3. Revise these service protocols at anytime, without notice.
Suspension or Denial of Services is reserved for:
1. Customers whom have abused staff, services, or products (whether digital or physical) of DragonFrugal.com or any related third party provider.
2. Work requests associated with illegal, offensive, pornographic, fraudulent, or copyright-infringing material.
3. Work requests considered significantly unfeasible or unreasonable.
4. Customers who have invoices that are unpaid for over 7 days.
5. When a customer cannot communicate effectively enough in English, to successfully convey the detailed specifications of the work they want done (as it's hard enough sometimes even in fluent English, due to highly technical aspects of this type of work).
6. When DragonFrugal.com's available work schedule is already heavily booked for extended periods of time.
7. Any other unforeseen scenarios, as allowed by the laws of the United States of America.
* Date of cash purchase refers to the date in time that actual cash was received from a customer by DragonFrugal.com for any credit, product, or services payment.
DragonFrugal.com's service protocols may be revised at any time without notice, so please review them occasionally through the provided link at the bottom of any DragonFrugal.com main page.
Thank you very much for your interest in DragonFrugal.com! :)